Dittmer Air and Heat Financing Options
Microf Financing – Rent to Own!
Microf is a lease-purchase option, relationship-based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Currently, there are few major lenders providing flexible solutions to the HVAC industry and their consumers. Microf’s innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through limited declinations, quick response times, multiple payment options, no credit required and extensive contract term choices. We pride ourselves on three core initiatives: Customer Focus, Ease of the Approval Process, and Flexible/Affordable Options. Call us for more information on how you can rent-to-own a new air conditioning unit through Microf.
Or Apply by selecting the button below.
Wells Fargo Financing
Buy now and pay over time!
A Carrier® credit card* is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Carrier® purchases. Plus, as a Carrier® cardholder you can enjoy exclusive special benefits throughout the year, such as:
– Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
– Special financing where available
– Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
– Easy to use online account management and bill payment options
*The Carrier® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Apply for the credit card by selecting the button below.
Award-winning Ygrene offers no money down property assessed clean energy (PACE) financing for
energy efficiency, renewable energy and storm mitigation improvements, conveniently added to and
repaid with your property taxes1. A smart alternative to traditional credit-based financing, eligibility is
based primarily on property equity – not on your credit score. Rates are fixed and flexible terms up to 30
years are available depending on service area as well as type and estimated useful life of the
- No Money Down, 100% Financing
- No Payment For Up to 17 Months2
- Eligibility Is Based Primarily On Property Equity
- Fixed Rates, Flexible Terms Up To 30 Years3
- No Minimum Credit Score Required4
- Get Prequalified In Minutes
- While PACE programs are enabled by state legislation and must be approved by your local government, Ygrene is not a government program.
- Subject to underwriting guidelines and approval; deferral of first payment depends on date of funding; interest accrues during entire deferred payment period.
- Terms of 10, 15 and 20 years are valid in all Ygrene service areas; 25 and 30 year terms are available depending on service area as well as type and estimated useful life of the improvement.
- While Ygrene does not consider your credit score, we will pull your credit during underwriting in order to determine your eligibility.